Thursday, September 28, 2006

Unchicken Soup Sickie

I haven't been doing much besides working and sleeping the past few days. Not only is it quarter end at work, but I have a fairly miserable cold. In good news, I have a much huskier singing voice at the moment! I am trying to recover while eating Amy's "No Chicken Noodle" canned soup. I recomend chopping up a leaf of chard, and adding it to the soup at the last moment to make it heartier. Almost as warming as a hug.
Geesh my last post was long. I should have made it a weeklong series or something. Hope nobody sustained any injuries from their head crashing against the keyboard when they fell asleep trying to read it. I'm worse than a reformed smoker with my verbosity.

1 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

I loved that last post, FYI. Yer funny. Sure hope you're feeling better! Deep voices rule! I sometimes freak my pal Peter out talking in a deep voice and i've fooled co-workers on the phone as well. Try it! :o) Cheap thrills, i know... Really, hope you are better. Sending you another hug besides the one you got from the soup!!!

9:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home