Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Birthday - Celebrating another trip around the sun


My Birthday was on Friday. I love birthdays. I am about 7 years old when it comes to birthdays. Among other things I received this lovely azalea plant. My plan for the evening was originally to go to Bo Kong, a Buddhist Vegetarian restaurant. But since the kids were with us, I went more with the majority rule. So we decided that we would go to Red Robin instead! I had a veggie burger, and we split one of their towers of onion rings. Onion rings were great, burger only so-so. I figure I can go to Bo Kong anytime as it is in my neighbourhood. Although I haven't been there in years, except to get takeout veggie Wonton Soup. I will have to go soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Happy belated Birthday!

Please drop a note and let me know how you're doing...

~Karen

8:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home